Tomas Jones is a facilitator and educator with training in Chiropractic, Therapeutic Touch, Homeopathy, herbal and flower medicine, Reiki, Trigger Point, and Chinese Medicine. Since 1991, he has been employing a method called, “Inner Dialogue,” developed by Solihin Thom, DO (Doctor of Osteopathy).
For scheduling one on one sessions with Tomas, contact Colette Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. For miscellaneous inquiries you can also contact Tomas Jones personally at email@example.com. More about inner dialogue here: http://innerdialogue.org/.
In this podcast you will learn:
- One ridiculously simple step you can do right now to take your functioning to the next level.
- How you can use the force behind binge eating to your advantage.
- A profound and helpful metaphor for understanding the human system (how “we tick”).
- Why binging is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Do we need to understand why we have a certain problem before we can solve it?
- How you can take binge eating management into your own hands.
- A radical new understanding of stress and it’s hidden (surprisingly positive) message for us.
- Why cravings are nothing to be afraid of.
- A bonus technique for keeping weight off.
And much much more! This podcast is jam-packed with applicable information you can start using to take your life to the next level today. Listen now and tell us what you found most helpful in the comments below.