Jenn Edden is a coach on a mission, and her book, “Woman Unleashed: A Sensitive Woman’s Guide to Radiant Energy and Unstoppable Confidence (Including a 21-Day Plan to Kick Sugar’s Hold on You)” is a tour-de-force.
A self-identified recovering sugar-a-holic turned sugar addiction expert, Jenn shares Curb the Binge’s passion for aligning how we eat, with the success we want to achieve in life.
In this podcast, you’ll learn about:
- The major unexpected life event that was such a wake-up call for Jenn, she changed her whole life around and never looked back.
- What is a “sensitive woman” and how do you know if you are one?
- How sugar addiction inadvertently played a role in Jenn’s unleashing her own life.
- An effective (and fun!) way to get from where you are to where you want to be in life.
- A powerful tool to stop spinning your wheels and get solutions oriented, in a way that’s fun and fast.
- A new way to look at worrying that will help you release this totally unhelpful habit.
- A quote to help you let go of the person you think you have been (and all the guilt and shame around that), and see yourself clearly for the person you are today.
- And so much more!
Jenn is also a mom of 3, an adventurer, an advocate for doing only the things that feel good, and the kind of woman you want on your team, forever. Her work is SOOOO unshaming and empowering.
More of Jenn:
For more info on Jenn, quick tips on how to get control of your sugar addiction, and grab a copy of Jenn’s book: Woman Unleashed, visit www.jecoaching.com.